Zebra on kefir turns out fragrant, delicate and very tasty. Such a beautiful pie will suit both for making cakes and for a simple tea party.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 280 gr of flour (+ 25 gr for a light test)
- 250 ml of yogurt
- 3 eggs
- 200 g of sugar
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. soda
- 1/4 tsp vanillin
Recipe for cooking at home
- Eggs to drive into a bowl and start whipping with a mixer. In a thin trickle, add sugar and whisk for another 3-4 minutes until a lush, light mass forms. Sift the flour through sieve together with soda, vanillin and stir.
- Continue to beat eggs, pour a thin stream of kefir (room temperature) to them and mix to a homogeneous consistency. Mix the sifted flour mixture with the kefir mass and mix the dough.
- divide the dough into two equal parts and mix cocoa powder with one of them, and the other with a couple of spoons of flour. Heat the oven to 180 ° C, grease the baking dish with vegetable oil.
- Pour a couple of spoons of light dough into the center of the form, then dark and again light. Thus pour in the center alternately all the dough. If desired, you can decorate the cake with a toothpick, after passing several lines from the center to the edges. Send the form to a preheated oven.
- Bake Zebra on kefir for half an hour. Remove the mold from the oven, get the cake out of the mold, put it on the grate and leave it to cool. The finished pie can be covered with icing and served warm to the table. To make a cake from Zebra on yogurt, you need to leave the cake on the grate for 8-10 hours.