A yeast roll, the recipe of which does not require much effort and time, will disappear from the table faster than it will cool down. Prepare it and see for yourself.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
Yeast dough for a roll:
- 400-450 gr of flour
- 250 ml of milk
- 100 grams of sugar
- 1 egg
- 50 g of butter
- 20 grams of fresh yeast
- 10 grams of vanilla sugar
- 1-1.5 tsp dry yeast (if replacing them with fresh yeast)
- half a hour. salt
Walnut stuffing for yeast roll:
- 300 gr walnuts
- 150 g of sugar
- half a hour. (if desired)
or 300-350 grams of any jam / thick jam for filling
Recipe for cooking at home
- Milk pour into a small pot and put on fire. Heat the milk to a hot temperature and, not bringing to a boil, remove the pan from the fire. Add the butter and sugar and stir until all the ingredients have dissolved.
- Egg in a separate bowl, add salt and beat well with a fork or whisk until smooth. A little warm milk pour into the egg mixture and beat again. Add fresh or dry yeast, vanilla sugar and mix thoroughly until smooth.
- Leave the yeast liquid for 10 minutes in a warm place. Then sift half the flour and mix until smooth. Gradually sift all the remaining flour and knead the soft dough. Lubricate the surface of the dough with vegetable oil (about 1 tablespoon) and cover with a light towel.
- Leave the yeast dough for a roll for 50-60 minutes in a warm place to double. In the meantime, you can prepare a stuffing for yeast rolls. Nuts must be cleaned from the shell and finely chopped, fried in a dry frying pan until a pleasant smell appears.
- After this, chop the nuts in a blender or combine with sugar to a crumb condition. If desired, you can prepare a roll with jam, you can mix it with chopped nuts.
- Dough, doubled, folded and again left for half an hour in a warm place under the towel. After half an hour roll the dough into a layer, about 50 cm side. Lay the filling on the whole surface of the layer (leave the edges 2 cm wide on all sides free).
- If you use jam as a filling – Lubricate the dough and roll them into a roll. Heat oven to 200C, cover the pan with parchment paper. From a yeast dough with a filling roll a roll (not too tight, tight, but not free).
- Gently shift it to the baking sheet, you can bend it in the shape of a crescent. Puncture it in several places with a toothpick and send it to a preheated oven. Bake a yeast roll with nuts for about 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, dissolve in 3 tablespoons. boiling water 1 tbsp. Sahara. Remove the baking tray from the oven and grease the entire surface of the roll with sweet water. Bake a roll of yeast dough for 5 more minutes at the same temperature for browning. Remove the baking sheet and leave it to cool for 10 minutes. Then cut the yeast roll into portions and serve it to the table. Have a nice tea!