A step-by-step recipe for making yeast dough slices for those who want to bake an incredibly delicious dessert for tea.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
Yeast dough for slices:
- 450 gr of flour
- 150 ml of pure water
- 120 g of butter
- 100 ml of milk
- 110 g of sugar
- 2 eggs
- 20 grams of fresh yeast (you can replace the number of dry yeast)
- 10 grams of vanilla sugar
- half a hour. salt
Powder for rolls:
- 30 gr of flour
- 20 g of sugar
- 20 g of butter
Recipe for cooking at home
- Milk pour into a saucepan, put on fire and warm to a warm temperature. Remove the saucepan from the heat, add the yeast and mix thoroughly until it dissolves completely. Pour a tablespoon of sugar, sift 2 tablespoons. flour and again mix well.
- Leave the yeast to swell for 15 minutes in a warm place. After the specified time, pour in the water, add salt, vanillin, add the remaining sugar (leave 60 g for the interlayer) and flour. Stir thoroughly, beat one egg and knead the soft yeast dough, not sticking to the hands.
- Cover the bowl with a light dish towel and put it in a warm place. Dough on yeast should rise about 3-4 hours. After the specified time, put it on the surface, sprinkled with flour and knead it well.
- Roll an oval from it and cover it with a towel for 15 minutes. Meanwhile, put oil in a small bowl and put it on a water bath. Carefully rub it with a fork, heating for about 1 minute, you should get a consistency of thick sour cream.
- Remove the oil from the sauna and leave to cool. Approached dough rolled in a layer, the thickness of which is 1,5-2 cm. About 2/3 of the surface of the layer, grease half the oil and sprinkle this part 30 g of sugar evenly. Half of the lubricated part of the dough (1/3 of the entire layer) covers the middle. And cover it with a dough that is not too doughy (also 1/3 part of the layer).
- Follow the folded dough with a rolling pin, sprinkled with flour, and wipe the edges. Send the yeast dough into the refrigerator for half an hour, before covering it with food film.
- Take out the dough half an hour later and roll it out into a layer on the flour-padded surface. Layer again oiled two-thirds with oil, sprinkle with the remaining sugar and curtail the same way as the first time. And again send the folded layer in the refrigerator for the same time.
- Remove the yeast puff pastry from the refrigerator, roll it into the layer on the surface covered with flour (thickness up to 1 cm). Cut it into equal squares about 5 cm wide. Connect two opposite ends to each square and pinch them with your fingers.
- Two more ends join above the first and blind them with each other (you can not press strongly on top of the puff). Cover the parchment with parchment paper and lay on it billets for yeast puffs. Cover with a light towel and leave for an hour and a half in a warm place.
- 15 minutes before the end of the specified time, prepare a sugar loaf for buns. To do this, in a bowl, combine all the ingredients necessary for this and carefully grind it. Heat the oven to 200 ° C.
- In a small container, beat the egg with a fork and grease it with the surface of the puffs. On top decorate them with sugar powder and send the baking tray into the heated oven. After 20 minutes yeast puffs will be ready. Take out the baking tray and leave it for a couple of minutes.
- Serve the yeast dough with warm, especially tasty milk. Bon appetit!