Soft, melting in the mouth, a yeast dough cake and potato-mushroom filling in the center, comes out quite nourishing and can act as an independent dish.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
Yeast dough for cake:
- 300 g of flour
- 180 ml of milk
- 30 gr of butter
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 8 g dry yeast
Potato filling for pie:
- 4 potatoes
- 100 g of champignons
- 1 onion
- 100 grams of hard cheese li itemprop="ingredients">30 gr of butter
- a small bunch of greens
- 1 garlic clove
- salt, black pepper to taste
Recipe for cooking at home
- Milk warm up to 40C, dissolve yeast with sugar in it and leave the mixture warm for 15 minutes. In a separate bowl, sift the flour with salt and stir.
- Melt butter and mix with the milk mixture. Mix the flour with salt, pour in the yeast dough and knead the soft dough.
- Put the yeast dough in a bowl, greased with vegetable oil, cover with a light and slightly damp towel and leave for an hour in a warm place (up to 30 ° C). At that time, prepare the filling: peel the potatoes and cut them into large pieces, lower them into boiling and slightly salted water. Cook potatoes until soft for about half an hour. In the meantime, peel the onion and cut into small pieces, rinse the mushrooms and cut into small cubes. In a frying pan heat the butter, fry onion until lightly roughened.
- Then send the champignons into the pan, increase the fire to medium and fry them with onions, stirring with a spatula, about 10 minutes. Grate the cheese on a large grater, rinse and chop greens, rinse and chop garlic.
- Drain and mash boiled potatoes with mashed potatoes. Add a couple of spoons of hot milk, 1 tsp. butter and mix thoroughly. Add mushrooms with onion, cheese, herbs, garlic and mix again.
- Heat oven to 180 / 200C, cover the pan with parchment paper. Dough lay on the table, sprinkled with flour and rolled in a circle, thickness of 0.5-0.7 cm.
- Put the filling in the center of the circle, cover it with cake edges and tighten them tightly. Turn the cake “suture” down onto the baking sheet and roll it out to a thickness of 0.5-1 cm. Bake the yeast cake with the potatoes for about 20-30 minutes until lightly rouged. Remove the baking tray, grease the surface of the cake with butter and allow to cool slightly. Bon appetit!