In winter, the body also needs vitamins, as in the warm season.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- a can of canned peas (about 400 grams)
- 3 medium potatoes
- about 250-300 g of canned mushrooms
- 200 g of pickled cucumber
- 1 large beet
- a stalk of leek (or 2 medium bulbs)
- vegetable oil optional
- salt to taste
Recipe for cooking at home
- Wash beets and put them in a saucepan with boiling salted water. There also put the washed potatoes. After 15-20 minutes after boiling, take out the potatoes and allow it to cool completely. Then peel it from the peel, cut into cubes.
- Beets are cooked about half an hour after the potatoes (in general, about 50 minutes). Take out, cool, cut the same cubes as potatoes. Open the jar with peas, drain excess liquid. Salted cucumbers and mushrooms cut into small pieces.
- In a salad bowl, combine all the ingredients, season with vegetable oil and mix. Winter salad is ready, you can serve it portioned, decorated with fresh herbs. Bon appetit!