Everyone can prepare wine from cherries at home under this simple recipe. Domestic wine is different from the purchase of a deeper taste and aroma.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 4 liters of pure water
- 3 kg of ripe cherries (weight with bones)
- 1, 5 kg of sugar
- 2 medium lemons
Recipe for cooking at home
- For the preparation of house wine, it is necessary to use ripe cherries of acidic varieties, preferably with dark paint. From sweet cherries, you can get a weak and fragile wine.
- Cherry pick, remove leaves and stems, rinse berries. Peel the cherry from the bones and put in a large bowl / pan. Pour water into a separate pan and put on fire. Immediately after boiling, remove the water from the fire and fill it with cherries. Leave the cherry wine to infuse for 3-4 days in a warm place (about 30 ° C). After this time, strain the wine through the gauze, folded into two layers in a separate container.
- This recipe makes the wine pitted, since they contain a lot of tannic substances. If you want to leave almond flavor in the cherry wine, you can crush 5-7 stones with a hammer and insist the wine with them (and, when filtering, get rid of them).
- From lemons squeeze all the juice in order to have more juice, you must first hold the lemons for 10 minutes in warm water) and pass it through a sieve from the pulp and bones.
- Combine the cherry juice with sugar and lemon juice, carefully stir until homogeneous and pour the mass into a large bottle. At the top, put on a hydraulic seal or a rubber glove, pre-puncture it with a needle in two fingers.
- Homemade cherry wine should be infused for about 3 weeks in a warm place (more or less depending on the desired strength of wine ). In this case, every day, remove the glove / septum and mix the contents of the bottle.
- After this time, it is necessary to strain the resulting wine through a gauze folded in 2-3 layers. Sprinkle the cherry wine in suitable containers (preferably glass ones) and plug them with stoppers.
- Wine from cherries should be infused in a dark cool place for at least six months. After the specified time, you can serve wine to the table. The house wine from cherries is stored for several years in a dark cool place.