From home apple juice, you get a very tasty, sun-drenched wine with a stunning aroma of ripe apples. Such a drink will be appreciated even by gourmets.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
For every 1 liter of apple juice: 200-250 g of sugar for dry wine
orFor each 1 liter of apple juice:
- 300-400 grams of sugar - for dessert wine
Recipe for cooking at home
- Apple juice squeezed with a juicer or with gauze (you can not wash fruits after collection in order to leave natural yeast on the skin), pour into a clean large pan, bowl or barrel, cover one layer of gauze and leave for 2-3 days at room or warm temperature.
- Every day you need to mix the contents of the pan with a clean hand, a wooden or plastic spoon, so that the yeast is evenly distributed in the juice. & nbsp As soon as fermentation begins, add sugar to the juice, mix and pour Pour everything into a clean glass bottle.
- Put a hydraulic seal or medical glove on the neck of the bottle, pre-puncture one finger with a needle. Leave home wine from apple juice for 30-45 days in a warm (20-22 ° C) and sheltered from sunlight.
- After the fermentation stage ends (the septum stops producing gas bubbles and the glove deflated), you need to remove the septum and filter the young wine from the pulp through 2-3 layers of gauze, laying a layer of cotton wool between them. It is advisable to pour wine into glass bottles so as not to touch the sediment at the bottom.
- Bottles with filtered wine should be tightly sealed with stoppers or lids. Leave the apple wine ripen in a cool dark place for 3-4 months. & Nbsp;