Prepare brushwood on yogurt for this recipe - it's easy. The tail on kefir will turn out to be extraordinarily tender and magnificent, this recipe will help you if unexpected guests came.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 700 ml of fatty kefir
- about 300-400 gr of flour
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 tsp. soda
Recipe for cooking at home
- Sift flour (300 g) through a sieve into a bowl, add sugar and stir. In the center, make a deepening. Separate the yolk from the protein and put the mixture into the groove, add the vegetable oil and add the soda, which is not vinegar-dried, mix thoroughly.
- Pour the yogurt and stir the dough thoroughly so that all the flour is completely dissolved in kefir. If necessary, pour in the flour, dough for brushwood on kefir should be thick so that it can be kneaded by hand. Knead the elastic dough, wrap it with food film and send it to the refrigerator for 15-20 minutes . Then take out the ball of dough, roll it out on a surface covered with flour into a thin layer (about 3 mm).
- The stratum is cut into strips or rhombuses. In the center of each make a cut and stretch through it the corner of the diamond (or the end of the rectangle). Pour about 400 ml of vegetable oil into a frying pan or a thick-walled pan and put it on the fire.
- As soon as the oil starts to hiss, put a few pieces of fennel on kefir and fry it for 20 seconds with both sides. Transfer the biscuits to paper towels or a colander to stack excess fat.
- Finish brushwood on kefir, put on a dish, sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve with warm tea. Bon appetit!