Very delicious and not difficult to prepare waffle cake with boiled condensed milk and nuts. The result will pleasantly surprise you and your loved ones, such a cake you just did not try.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 300 g of boiled condensed milk
- 5 eggs (squirrels)> 150 g of roasted peanuts
- 150 g of butter
- 150 g of sugar
- 4 round waffle cakes
- + 1 cake or 30 grams of shortcake for sprinkling
Recipe for cooking at home
- Heat the oven to 180 / 200C, cover the pan with parchment paper. Peel the peanuts in a combine or blender to small pieces (you can put the nuts in a bag and traverse them with a rolling pin).
- Squirrels are separated from the yolks and beaten with a mixer with sugar until a firm foam. Mix the proteins with the ground peanuts, spread on each waffle cake on one side. Bake simultaneously two crusts for a waffle cake for about half an hour at the specified temperature.
- Finished waffle cakes completely cool, meanwhile prepare the cream. Melt the butter lightly until soft and start whipping with a mixer until fluffy. Gradually add boiled condensed milk without stopping to beat the butter cream with a mixer. Fold the wafer cake on a flat dish: waffle cake (nut part up), 1/3 cream, corn, cream, and t . Surface of the last cortex and sides with the remaining cream. Sprinkle on the top with a crumb of shortbread or waffle crust.
- Leave the wafer cake in the fridge for a minimum of 3 hours. Then cut it into portions and serve for tea or coffee. Bon appetit!