There are no such people who have never tried crispy wafer tubules with condensed milk. This recipe will help you prepare a delicious and all-favorite dessert at home.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 350 grams of boiled condensed milk
- 120-130 g of butter
- 2 eggs
- 100 grams of flour
- 80 grams of powdered sugar
- pinch of vanillin and ground cinnamon / ul>
Recipe for cooking at home
- Melt butter in a microwave or water bath, cool to room temperature. Eggs beat up with sugar for 4-5 minutes at high speed until a light and lush mass appears.
- Continue to beat eggs, pour melted butter to them and mix for 1-2 minutes. Gradually introduce into the resulting mass flour with vanillin and cinnamon, sifting all through a sieve. Wet the frying pan with vegetable oil and heat.
- Put a couple of spoons of dough on the bottom of the waffle iron, close the lid tightly and cook for about 1 minute on each side of the gas (cook in accordance with the appliance instructions). Transfer the hot wafer to the surface and quickly roll it into the tube, leaving a space 1-2 cm in diameter inside it.
- So bake and fold the wafer tubes from the remaining dough, completely cool them. Transfer the boiled condensed milk to a pastry bag, syringe or cornette (you can use a plastic bag with cut corners) and fill it with wafer tubes.
- Wafer tubules with condensed milk remain crispy right after cooking, and after a few hours become soft. Have a nice tea!