If you are looking for a simple salad recipe from cherry wax - this is what you need.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 2 medium-sized bulbs
- 300 grams of fresh chicken
- 300 grams of squid < li itemprop="ingredients">several sprigs of dill and parsley
- mayonnaise - optional
- salt, pepper to taste
Recipe for cooking at home
- In the saucepan, boil the water, add salt and thaw the squid carcasses (previously rinse them under cool water). Cook the carcass of the squid until ready for no more than 1 minute and discarded in a colander, letting drain the liquid.
- Oyster mushrooms Wash, cut into small pieces, peel onion and cut into thin quarters. In a frying pan, heat 2 tbsp. vegetable oil and put onions on it. Fry it until golden brown for 3-4 minutes on moderate heat. Transfer the fried onion to a dish covered with a paper towel (so that excess fat is absorbed). Fry the chopped mushrooms and fry them until ready for about 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally with the remaining oil.
- Cut half-rings or quarters with cooled calamari. Roast the oyster mushrooms on a paper towel and leave to cool. Wash greens and finely chop. To combine in a salad bowl squid, oyster mushrooms, fried onions and greens, salt and pepper to taste, mix.
- Season the salad with veal mayonnaise, mix and serve to the table, decorating with greens. Bon appetit!