A recipe for vareniki with strawberries will appeal to you with the availability of food and step by step cooking.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
Dumplings with strawberries:
- ~ 400 gr of flour
- 120-130 ml of milk
- 80 ml of pure water
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vegetable oil
- 1 tsp. salt
Strawberry filling for dumplings:
- 400 g of strawberry
- 100 g of sugar
- 1 tsp. starch
Recipe for cooking at home
- Start cooking with dumplings with strawberries. On the table to sift 3/4 of flour, in the center of the hill make a groove. In a separate bowl, beat the egg and salt until smooth. In the center of the flour slide, pour in the egg mixture and gradually pour the flour from the edges, mix it in a dry mass.
- Then make a deepening and pour in the warm milk. Again, pouring dry edges off the edges, mix everything up to homogeneity. Put the dough in a bowl, pour in water and mix thoroughly.
- Put everything on the flour-poured surface and start to mix again. In the center, make a hole, pour a spoonful of vegetable oil and carefully knead the dough until the oil dissolves completely. Put the batter for the dumplings with strawberries in a bowl, cover with a light towel and leave for about 40 minutes at room temperature temperature. In the meantime, prepare the strawberry stuffing for the dumplings.
- Strawberry to sort out, remove the leaves and rinse the berries under running water. Cut the strawberries in slices or small pieces, add them to a colander and cover with starch, leave for 10-15 minutes.
- Then roll the dough for strawberry dumplings on a flour-padded surface in a layer about 5 mm. Cut out dough circles about 5-7 cm in diameter. Put 1-2 tsp in the center of each circle. fill it and fill it with sugar to taste. Combine and protect the edges of the dough and lay the billets on the surface, sprinkled with flour.
- Simultaneously boil and add water to the pan. Fold the dumplings in a saucepan with boiling salted water and cook them about 3-5 minutes after boiling until cooked.
- If desired, the vareniki with strawberry filling can be frozen. Frozen dumplings should be cooked for about 5-7 minutes until cooked. Transfer the dumplings with strawberries to a dish and serve hot, especially tasty with sour cream or with milk. Bon appetit!