Delicious and satisfying vareniki with potatoes will please everyone, without exception. According to this detailed recipe vareniki can cook even a novice cook.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
For the test:
- 450 gr of flour
- 100-150 ml of clean water
- 3 tbsp. sour cream of average fat content
- half a hour. salt
- half a hour. soda
- 0.5 kg of potato
- 2 medium bulbs
- 80 g of butter
- salt, pepper to taste
Recipe for cooking at home
- In the saucepan, boil the water, add salt. Peel potatoes and boil for 20 minutes in boiling salted water. Drain the water, mash the potatoes in a mash.
- Add in a potato 40 g of butter and carefully crush. Peel onion, cut finely with a knife. Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan and fry the onions until golden.
- Sift flour through a sieve into a bowl, mix with salt. Sour cream in a separate container mix thoroughly with soda and leave for a couple of minutes. Then add it to the flour mix.
- In the resulting mass, gradually pour in the water without stopping stirring. Pour in so much water to make an elastic dough of medium density. Carefully knead the dough with your hands and wrap food film.
- Send the dough into the refrigerator for 15 minutes. In potatoes and butter, add half the fried onion and mix. Salt and pepper the filling to taste. Remove the dough, cut off 1/4 piece and roll it into a bundle, 3 cm in diameter. Cut it into small slices about 1.5 cm thick. Each piece is gently rolled into a circle.
- Hold the remaining dough in the film until you cut the dough while you are cutting the strands. In the middle of each circle put on a teaspoon (without a slide) fillings and connect the edges with your fingers.
- So to make up all the vareniki with potatoes. In a saucepan, boil the water, add salt and dump the semi-finished dumplings. Cook after boiling over medium heat for about 2-3 minutes. To shift the dumpling of vareniki with potatoes into a dish and serve, decorating the remaining fried onions.