Sometimes it would be desirable for dessert something easy, gentle and tasty, but that thus it was prepared quickly and from a simple set of products.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 250 ml of milk 2.5%
- 250 ml of cream 20%
* or 0, 5 liters of cream 10%
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tbsp. corn starch (or potato)
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 drops of vanilla essence or half sruchka vanilla or pinch dry vanillin
Recipe for cooking at home
- Combine milk with cream in one container and stir, half pour into a saucepan and put on a small fire. Vanilla pod cut in half, cleaned of half the seeds and pour them into the pan.
- Meanwhile, in a separate bowl, mix cornstarch with sugar, a pinch of vanilla add egg yolk and pour a little milk-cream mixture. Stir everything with a whisk until smooth.
- Bring the second half of the milk with cream to a boil with constant stirring. Quickly and intensively stirring the starch mixture, pour it vanilla or conventional boiling milk and cream.
- Put everything on a small fire and boil for 2 minutes at a low boil, stirring constantly with a whisk. Remove the pan from the heat, put it in the bowl of a larger, full of cold water and stir the pudding in the pot, so that it is uniformly cooled.
- Put the cooled vanilla pudding ice-cream bowls or molds and leave in the fridge at night. In the morning you can take out the molds from the refrigerator, decorate the vanilla pudding to your taste (grated chocolate, berries, coconut shavings, etc.) and serve to the table. Bon appetit!