Vanilla cookies with this recipe are so fragrant that it will be impossible to resist it.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
Recipe for cooking at home
- Leave butter or margarine for 15 minutes in the warmth or melt a little on a water bath until soft. Then beat the egg until the foam is formed, gradually pour the sugar powder with vanilla sugar and whisk the mixer at high speed for 3-5 minutes.
- While not stirring the egg cream, add melted butter and mixed until complete homogeneity. Sift the flour through a sieve together with a baking powder, stir and gradually add to the egg-and-butter mass.
- Add the sour cream to the dough and knead it with your hands until smooth. Cover the dough with a slightly damp kitchen towel and leave it for half an hour at room temperature.
- After this time, roll the dough over the flour-padded surface into a thin layer (about 2-3 mm) and cut out the figurines from it cookie cutlery. Heat the oven to 180 ° C, cover the pan with parchment paper and transfer the products to it.
- Bake the vanilla cookie until golden brown for about 8 minutes. Remove the baking sheet and transfer the biscuits to the grate, leave until completely cooled. Ready cookies can be combined in pairs, missed with cream or jam, or simply sprinkled with powdered sugar mixed with a pinch of vanillin. Bon appetit!