A stunning turkey roll filled with fresh herbs and mustard. Cooking is so simple, but it turns out a real masterpiece.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 1,5 kg turkey fillet (flat rectangular stratum)
- 1 bunch of green onions
- 1 bunch of marjoram
- 3 tbsp. any mustard
- 2 tbsp. melted butter
- 1,5-2 tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. starch
- salt, pepper to taste
Recipe for cooking at home
- Green onion and marjoram rinse, chop. 2/3 of marjoram mixed with onion and mustard. Meat wash, dry, slightly repel and rub salt with pepper. Spread the mustard filling on the whole surface of the fillet and roll the meat into a roll.
- Heat the oven to 200C, heat the melted butter in the brazier. Roll tightly knit with a thick thread, fry in hot oil on all sides until golden brown. To put a brazier with a roll from a turkey to bake for an hour. Periodically pour water.
- Meanwhile, honey is brought to a liquid state and mixed thoroughly with marjoram. Lubricate this mixture with turkey roll for 10 minutes before being ready all over the surface.
- Remove the roaster from the oven, drain the resulting juice into a separate container and place it on a medium fire. Starch diluted in 2-3 tablespoons. water and introduce this mixture into boiling meat juice. Remove from heat, stir until thick.
- Remove the thread from a turkey roll, cut it into portions and serve with a sauce of meat juice.