Tomato soup with beans, the recipe of which is written below, is ideal for a tasty and hearty lunch in the winter.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 200-250 g of dry white bean
- 1 large potato
- 1 leek ( can be replaced with a bulb)
- 1 medium carrot
- 50 g celery root
- 1 st .l. tomato paste
- a few sprigs of parsley
- 1/5 tsp ground nutmeg
- salt, pepper to taste
Recipe for cooking at home
- Beans fill with cold water and leave for 8-10 hours under a lid at room temperature. Then drain the water, pour the beans 1 liter of cold water and put on fire. After boiling, reduce the heat and cook the beans with a slight boil for 15-20 minutes.
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into small cubes of the same size, peel the onion and cut into thin half rings. Add 15-20 minutes after boiling water in a pot of beans with potatoes, lightly salt and cook for another 15 minutes. In a frying pan, melt the butter or margarine, heat the vegetable oil and put the chopped onion leeks or onions. Fry it on low heat, stirring, until golden-transparent color for about 10 minutes under the lid.
- Peel the celery and carrots, cut into very small cubes of the same size and add to the frying pan. Stew vegetables on low heat under the lid, stirring occasionally for another 15 minutes. Add vegetable roast in boiling soup with beans and potatoes, sprinkle a little, pepper, pour in the ground nutmeg and stir. After 3-5 minutes add the tomato paste to the bean soup and stir until smooth.
- Wash greens and grind them, add to the soup a couple of minutes after adding the paste, if necessary – salt and pepper . Remove the pan from the plate, cover and leave for 15-20 minutes. Remove the lid, pour the tomato soup with beans on plates and serve hot to the table. Bon appetit!