Salad from tomatoes and aubergines is a universal preservation, which perfectly suits as a snack to main dishes, for preparation of second courses or as starters
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 3 eggplants
- 3 bulbs
- 3 Bulgarian peppers
- 3 tomatoes
- 75 ml of vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp. vinegar 9%
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. salts
Recipe for cooking at home
- Eggplant wash, remove the tail at the base and cut into large circles 1 cm thick, wash tomatoes and cut each into 4 or 6 pieces. Peel onion and cut into half rings. Wash Bulgarian pepper, remove seeds and cut into strips.
- Add vegetable oil to the bottom of a large bowl or pans, add vinegar, salt with sugar and put on fire. Add eggplants, tomatoes, onions and bell peppers layer by layer to the fire.
- After the formation and boiling of the liquid (juice), reduce the fire to a minimum, cover the pan or bowl with a lid and cook everything about 40 minutes. Stir the vegetables from time to time so that they do not burn to the bottom and walls.
- Wash and sterilize the cans in pairs (or any other way), cook the tin lids for 10 minutes. Lay out the eggplant salad with tomatoes on the cans, roll them up with covers, turn them over and wrap them in a blanket.
- Store the eggplant and tomato salad along with the rest of the blanks for the winter in a dark room with a cool or roomy temperature.