A classic Spanish recipe for tomato soup puree. Pleasure yourself and your loved ones with this yummy, especially since it's so easy to cook.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 300 ml of tomato
- 250 ml of water
- 1 celery stalk
- 1 large Bulgarian pepper
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 2 cloves of garlic
- a small bunch of parsley
- salt, dried basil and thyme to taste
- cream for decoration (optional)
- 100 gr Parmesan for chips (optional)
Recipe for cooking at home
- Peel onion, cut into small pieces and fry in a saucepan in a little oil for about 3 minutes. Grind the garlic, add to the onion, fry for 2 minutes. Carrots and celery peeled, finely chopped and added to onions.
- After 4 minutes pour in the tomato, bring to a boil and simmer for a small boil for 20 minutes. Then add salt, add finely chopped greens and pepper.
- Pepper Bulgarian wash, dry and bake in the oven, periodically turning it over so that it prepares evenly. As soon as the peel begins to char, pull out the pepper, dip into salty cold water for a few seconds. Remove the skin and cut into small pieces, add to the soup.
- Grind the soup with a blender, add a little Tabasco. Finished tomato soup puree poured on plates, decorated with cream and served with cheese chips (parmesan grate, put a few handfuls on baking paper and bake).