Incredibly delicious dessert, light, tender and melting in the mouth. Be sure to try to cook the famous tiramisu on this classic Italian recipe.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
- 500 g Mascarpone
- 250 g Savoyardi cookies
- 4 eggs
- 40 ml of liqueur, cognac, brandy to taste (in the classical version - Baileys, Cointreau or Kahlua)
- 100 grams of sugar
- 300 ml of strong coffee
- pinch of vanilla
Recipe for cooking at home
- Carefully separate the egg whites from the yolks. Whisk the whites until stable peaks (for the best result, beat the cold proteins with a pinch of salt) and put them in the refrigerator for as long as the tiramisu is being cooked.
- Yolks whisk with sugar and vanilla. Whipped egg yolks should be light color with a creamy consistency.
- Put the cream cheese in a clean container and mash with a fork. Again start to beat the yolks, gradually adding mascarpone. Mix thoroughly until smooth.
- Continue to beat, gradually introduce into this mass of whipped proteins. Should get a thick, uniform cream. Put it in the refrigerator for the time being.
- Brew strong coffee. Allow to cool to room temperature and add liqueur, cognac or other alcohol that you have chosen and mix. Add the dessert to the tiramisu in the following order:
- Remove the cream from the refrigerator and fill the bottom layer of the creams with it (this should take slightly more than half of the cream). Then take one liver, quickly dip it into coffee with liquor and spread on top of the cream (if the cookie does not fit in the mold, break it into pieces).
- It is desirable that the cookie completely covers the cream. Top on the savoyardi neatly decompose the remaining cream. Decorate with a thin layer of cocoa powder.
- Put the tiramisu in the refrigerator for at least 6 hours, preferably 10-12. Ideally – do in the evening, but eat in the morning or vice versa. Remove the croutons and serve Italian dessert chilled. Bon appetit!