Surprise your loved ones and guests with a smart salad in the form of a fabulous New Year's character - Snow Maiden!
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
Recipe for cooking at home
- Eggs pour a large amount of cold water, put on a fire and bring to a boil. Put the unpeeled potatoes in boiling water with eggs and cook for about 10 minutes. Transfer the eggs to cold water and allow them to cool for a couple of minutes. Potatoes cook for another 20 minutes after the end of cooking eggs (ie, only half an hour). Then drain the water and leave to cool.
- Peel the herring fillets from the bones and cut it with a knife as small as possible. & Nbsp; Peel onion, finely chop and pour 2 tbsp. vinegar and 1-2 tsp. Sahara. Leave the onions for 20 minutes.
- Peel and grate the potatoes on a large grater. Lay out the first layer of lettuce in the form of a future Snow Maiden (if necessary, use a stencil or draw the boundaries of the figure with mayonnaise first).
- Lubricate the potatoes with mayonnaise, lay the herring, grease again with mayonnaise, then marinated onions , grate the apple (remove the skin and core from it first), lightly grease with mayonnaise. Sprinkle the salad with grated cheese (leave a piece for decoration), lightly grease with mayonnaise, sprinkle with grated egg yolks and dense grease the entire surface of the salad m ayonez. About 200 grams of blue cabbage chop, shake her hands, pour to her 1-2 tablespoons. boil and mix.
- The resulting juice is combined with grated proteins and quickly mixed. The remaining cheese should be rubbed on the smallest grater, leaving a small circle for the figure’s face. Decorate the salad with grated and tinted proteins, make the edge of the grated cheese. In place of the person put a glass of cheese, eyes can be made from pea peppers, nose and eyebrows from rosemary, and the mouth – from ketchup or tomato paste. The braid and hair can be made from suluguni cheese.
- Leave the “Snow Maiden” salad for a couple of hours in the refrigerator for impregnation. Then you can serve it to the festive table. Bon appetit! & Nbsp;