An interesting and simple to prepare snack, which is never left without attention and praise of the guests.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 12 medium ready-made sand tartlets (about 7-8 cm in diameter)
- 300 g of crab sticks
- 200-250 ml of milk
- 100 gr of Bree cheese
- 1-1.5 tablespoons flour
- about 1.5 cm of the root of fresh ginger
- 1-2 tablespoons butter
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 tsp. ground coriander
- salt to taste
Recipe for cooking at home
- Ginger clean and grate on a fine grater, peel garlic and pass through garlic. Mix the ginger and garlic. Milk warm to warm temperature.
- Melt butter in a frying pan, add flour and fry it, stirring, until creamy (1-2 minutes). Rapidly stir the flour mixture with a whisk, pour warmed milk to it. At the end, add a mixture of ginger with garlic, ground coriander and stir.
- Cook the sauce with a slight boil, stirring constantly, until lightly thickened. Add the grated cheese and knead it with a whisk or a spatula until it is almost completely dissolved. & Nbsp;
- Crab sticks are cut into small pieces and mixed with cheese sauce. lightly grease each tartlet from the inside with butter, put a little of the filling and put them on a baking tray. Bake tartlets with crab sticks and cheese for about 15 minutes at 180 ° C. Serve a ready-made snack of tartlets can be to the table both hot and cold. Bon appetit!