The famous Tatar sour cream, the classic recipe of which is written below, is very delicate and just melts in the mouth. It's impossible to pass such a pie!
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
Tartar sour cream dough:
- 400 gr of flour
- 250 ml of milk
- 50 g of sugar
- half a lemon peel
- 7 gr of dry yeast
- a pinch of salt
- 500 g of sour cream 30 -35%
- 4 eggs
- 6 tbsp. l. sugar
- 10 grams of vanilla sugar
Recipe for cooking at home
- Yeast pour into a bowl with warm milk (35-40C), add a spoonful of sugar and stir, leave for 10-15 minutes in the heat. In a separate bowl, mix the flour with the remaining sugar, salt.
- Remove half the lemon zest and grate it on a fine grater. Melt butter in a water bath or in a microwave, not boiling and cool.
- Pour the yeast dough into the flour mixture and mix thoroughly. Gradually add the melted butter, pour in the grated zest, and knead the dough with your hands for a few minutes on the flour-padded surface.
- Form a ball from the dough, grease it with vegetable oil and put in a bowl. Cover with a food film or lid and leave for 2 hours at room temperature. Then send the bowl to the refrigerator for at least 3 hours (preferably at night). The dough can be stored in this form for up to 4 days.
- Pull the dough out of the refrigerator for a couple of hours before baking and leave it at room temperature. After two hours, prepare sour cream for the pie. Eggs to drive into a bowl, add sugar with vanilla sugar and whisk until smooth.
- Continue to beat eggs, add a spoonful of sour cream and mix until smooth. Heat the oven to 180 ° C, bake the baking dish with a piece of butter and put the dough there.
- Evenly distribute the dough over the surface and form high bows. Pour in the center of the cake stuffing from sour cream, gently make a lot of shallow cuts along the edges of the sides and fold half of the stripes to the center of the pie, and the second – to the edges.
- To cook the Tartar sour cream at this temperature about 30 -40 minutes. Remove the mold from the oven (the finished pie should only lightly shake the middle while tapping along the edge of the mold) and leave until completely cooled. Then put the cake in the fridge for an hour.
- The Tartar pie with sour cream will taste better if you let it brew for 8-10 hours in the fridge. Take out the prepared pie from the refrigerator, decorate to your taste and cut into small portions. Bon appetit!