Original rolls of pancakes with curd and fruit filling and fruits.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 6 sweet pancakes (by any recipe)
- 200 grams of cottage cheese
- 1 kiwi
- 2-3 tablespoons sour cream
- 100 g canned pineapple
- 8 strawberries
- chocolate chips for decoration (optional )
Recipe for cooking at home
- If the curd is not homogeneous, wipe it through a sieve, add sour cream and mix. Fruits wash, kiwi peeled, all cut into cubes.
- At the pancake for 3-4 cm from the edge put a strip of curd mass, pieces of fruit and tightly wrap it in a roll. Repeat this operation with all the pancakes and put them in the cold for 2 hours.
- Take the rolls from the refrigerator, cut into small pieces. Serve sweet rolls of pancakes, decorated with chocolate chips or topping.