This is an incredibly delicious cake of cakes with aroma of wild cherry and pleasant sourness, impregnated with a delicate sour cream. Cherry-crown cake will be remembered for a long time by you and your relatives.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
Recipe for cooking at home
- Eggs and sour cream for biscuit leave for 10 minutes at room temperature. Flour sift through a sieve together with cherry flour, salt, soda, baking powder, vanilla sugar.
- Heat the oven to 180C, cover the bottom of the baking dish with oiled parchment paper, sprinkle the walls with butter and sprinkle with flour. Eggs to drive into a bowl and start whipping with a mixer, gradually pour sugar in a thin trickle.
- Whisk the egg mass about 3-5 minutes before splashing and pour the sour cream, whisk at low speed until uniform. Mix the dry mix with egg mixture and mix until uniform, put the dough in a mold and send it to the preheated oven.
- Bake the bird cherry biscuit about 35 minutes until ready. After the specified time, turn off the heat and open the oven door. After 15 minutes, take out the form and leave the biscuit for another 10-15 minutes.
- Take the cake from the mold to the grate and allow it to cool completely. The cooled biscuit is cut lengthwise into 2 equal parts. Mix sour cream with sugar powder and vanilla sugar, stir with whisk or mixer at low speed until smooth.
- Put the cake on a dish and grease it with half the cream. Cover the cream with a second crust, cover the surface and sides of the bird cherry cake with the remaining sour cream. Send the dish to the fridge for 8-10 hours.
- Ready to decorate your bird-cherry cake to your taste and serve it to the table. Have a nice tea!