If you are looking for a sugar cookie recipe that does not take you long, that's what you need. Loose shortbread cookie with sugar powder and vanilla flavor.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 330g of flour
- 230g of butter
- 100-110g of powdered sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 tsp vanillin
- 1/4 tsp salt
- + 100 grams of sugar (can be replaced with poppy seeds or sesame) for sprinkling
Recipe for cooking at home
- Remove butter from the refrigerator and leave in a warm place for 15 minutes. You can just hold it for a while in the water bath. Pour in the powdered sugar and beat until a uniform creamy mass is formed (about a minute).
- Sift through a sieve of vanillin, salt and flour into the oil mixture. Thoroughly mix everything, put it on the cutting board and form 3-4 “sausages” about 3 cm thick, 17-20 cm long. Wrap each food film tightly tie the ends.
- Leave the dough for sugar cookies for at least 2 hours in the refrigerator, preferably at night. Then take out the dough pieces from the refrigerator and remove the food film. Heat the oven to 180 ° C, grease the baking tray with oil or cover with parchment paper. Sprinkle a table or other flat surface with sugar or poppy seeds (if you use sesame – pre-fry it in a dry frying pan until golden brown) . In a small container, drive the egg and whip it with a fork.
- Lubricate each bar with a beaten egg and evenly roll in sugar / poppy / sesame. Then cut into dough pieces about 2 cm thick and spread them on the baking sheet.
- Bake sugar cookies for about 20 minutes until golden. Do not dry the biscuits as soon as it slightly turns brown – take out the baking sheet immediately, leave the baking to cool for 15-20 minutes.
- Shortbread cookies in sugar powder are ready, serve it cooled for tea, coffee or with milk. Bon appetit!