Stuffed tomatoes with mushrooms like everyone without exception, diversify their menu. In addition, it is a useful dish, rich in vitamins and proteins.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 10-12 tomatoes
- 300 g of fresh mushrooms
- 1 large onion
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1-2 tablespoons butter
- a few branches of fresh greens
- salt, pepper to taste
Recipe for cooking at home
- Tomatoes are washed, cut out the top and cut out the flesh. The walls inside are lightly rubbed with salt and turned upside down on a paper towel. Leave the tomatoes for 20 minutes, then prepare the stuffing for stuffed tomatoes with mushrooms.
- Mushrooms are washed, cut into small pieces. Onion peel and grind, frying pan 1-2 tbsp. vegetable oil. Fry the onions until soft (about 2 minutes), add mushrooms and fry over medium heat for about 10-12 minutes until ready, salt. Transfer the mushrooms to a plate and cool.
- Eggs are hard boiled (10 minutes) and put for two minutes in cold water. Peel eggs from the shell and cut them into small cubes. Wash the greens and chop. In a small container mix the fried mushrooms with eggs, greens and mayonnaise. The resulting mass of salt to taste.
- Fill the tomatoes with mushrooms and put them on the dish. Serve tomatoes stuffed with mushrooms, garnishing with mushrooms and fresh herbs. Bon appetit!