Stuffed eggs with mushrooms are perfect for a buffet table or party. Such an original snack will definitely have to taste to you and your loved ones.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 10 eggs
- 400 g of mushrooms
- 1 large onion
- 20 g of butter
- 1 tbsp. sour cream
- salt, pepper to taste
Recipe for cooking at home
- Peel onion and chop finely. Wash the champignons thoroughly and cut them into small pieces. If you use forest mushrooms, you must first boil them in boiling salted water (ceps for 10 minutes, the rest – 20). Then drain the water and cut them into small cubes.
- Heat the butter in a frying pan and lay the onion. Fry it on medium heat for about 3-5 minutes until golden brown. Then add mushrooms and mix. Cook mushrooms with onions on medium heat for about 10-15 minutes until cooked.
- Remove the frying pan from the heat and leave the mushroom stuffing for the stuffed eggs to cool. In parallel, boil in the pan water. Dip the eggs there (they should not be cold – get them out of the refrigerator 5 minutes earlier). Boil the eggs hard (10 minutes), drain the boiling water and pour them with cold water. When the water warms up – drain it and once again pour the eggs with cold water. Drain the water, peel the eggs from the shell and gently cut each along into two halves.
- Take the yolks and put them in a separate bowl. Add sour cream to them and carefully grate with a fork. Mix the mushroom filling with a blender. Combine the eggs with mushrooms and carefully grate with a fork until a uniform consistency.
- Stuff the fungus with egg whites and flatten the surface. Put the stuffed eggs with mushrooms on a plate and serve to the table in the category of snacks . Bon appetit!