Prepare this dish for a festive dinner, it looks terrific on the table.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 2 aubergine
- 1 large Bulgarian pepper
- 2 tomatoes
- 150 g champignons
- 100 grams of hard cheese (optional)
- 1 onion
- 50 gr walnuts
- 3 cloves garlic
- a few sprigs of greenery (parsley / coriander)
- salt, pepper to taste
Recipe for cooking at home
- Heat the oven to 200 / 220C. Eggplant wash, cut along two equal parts. Using a tablespoon, gently remove the pulp, leaving about 1 cm of pulp from the crust.
- Salt and grease the aubergines throughout the surface. Form for baking grease a small amount of vegetable oil and put eggplant there.
- Let the eggplants stand for 10 minutes, put baked for 15 minutes in the oven. Cut the eggplant flesh into small cubes.
- Peel onion and cut into thin half rings, wash mushrooms and cut into slices or slices. Wash the Bulgarian pepper, peel it off and cut into thin strips. In the frying pan, heat the vegetable oil, pour onion and fry for two minutes until soft. Add chopped sweet peppers and stir-fry for about 3 minutes.
- Add the eggplants, stir and fry for another 10 minutes. Salt, pepper, add spices to taste. Wash the tomatoes, make a cross-cut in each and place them in boiling water for two minutes. Transfer the tomatoes into cold water, peel off the skin and cut into small cubes. Add to the frying pan. Garlic crush in garlic crochet, grease rinse and chop, add everything to the frying pan.
- In a separate frying pan, heat a small amount of vegetable oil. Fry the mushrooms there until ready for 10 minutes, stirring. Add the fried mushrooms in a frying pan with aubergines and vegetables.
- A little chilled eggplant from the oven fill the contents of the frying pan. Nuts chop any way, cheese grate on a large grater. Sprinkle stuffed eggplants with nuts and cheese.
- Send the dish to the oven for 10 minutes at 200C, then take it out and let it cool for a few minutes. Serve stuffed eggplants, decorating with fresh herbs.