Strawberry burfi in coconut shavings is an Indian dessert, reminiscent of the taste of fruit and berry toffee.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
Recipe for cooking at home
- Butter the butter in a frying pan, stirring over a small fire. Then add sugar and stir until dissolved.
- Strawberries should be rinsed, peeled off and dried on a napkin.
- Next send to a frying pan sour cream and strawberries, cook a few more minutes to a nearly uniform consistency. Stir the strawberry mass with a spatula as often as possible.
- Remove from heat, add the milk powder and whisk everything until smooth. Pour the strawberry puree into a suitable baking dish and send it for at least 2 hours to the refrigerator to set.
- Remove the form from the refrigerator, cut the strawberry burf into square pieces and sprinkle with coconut chips. Have a nice tea!