For this recipe, you can prepare a stew with meat in a multivarquet, without being distracted from your household chores.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
- 400 gr of meat (pork, beef or chicken)
- 1 medium zucchini
- 2 potatoes
- 150 ml of pure water
- 1 Bulgarian pepper
- 1 onion
- 100 grams of fresh or frozen green beans
- 1 carrot
- 1 garlic clove
- a few sprigs of green
- salt, pepper to taste
Recipe for cooking at home
- The meat should be rinsed and dried, cut into small pieces. Peel onion and cut into quarters. In the bowl of mutivarki infused 2-3 tablespoons. vegetable oil and set the mode of the frying or baking.
- In a multibar with a heated oil put onions. After 3-4 minutes add to the multivark meat and mix. Cook onions with meat, stirring, for 5-7 minutes. Carrots clean and cut into thin circles / grate on a large grater.
- Add the carrots to the meat with the onion in the multivark and mix. Cook meat with onions and carrots for another 5 minutes before the end of the regime. Meanwhile, peel the potatoes and cut it into small cubes. If you use frozen vegetables – defrost.
- Squash (if necessary peel off) wash and cut into small cubes. Bulgarian pepper washed, cut into two parts and remove the seeds, cut into small pieces. Put the potatoes in the multivark, cover with crushed courgettes and chopped beans.
- Salt, pepper, pour the contents of the multivark with water and mix. Cook the stew with meat in the multivark for about 40 minutes in the Quenching mode. Garlic is cleaned and finely chopped, greens are washed and crushed.
- Open the multivarka lid, add the garlic and mix. Sprinkle with chopped herbs and close the lid. Leave the vegetable stew with meat in the multivark for 5 minutes. Then open the lid, spread the stew on the plates and serve it to the table. Bon appetit!