If you want to cook an air manna pie on milk for tea, this recipe is what you need. This dessert will be appreciated by adults and children.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 0.5 l of milk
- 4 eggs
- 110 g of semolina
- 3 tbsp. sugar
- 50 grams of raisins (optional)
- 50 grams of almonds (for decoration)
- 10 g of butter
- 10 grams of vanilla sugar
- a pinch of salt
Recipe for cooking at home
- Milk pour into a saucepan and put on fire. Separate the yolks from the proteins, remove them into the refrigerator. Mix the yolks in a bowl and leave at room temperature. As soon as the milk begins to boil, lower the heat and stir it, pour semolina with a thin stream.
- Stir and cook the semolina mash for 1-2 minutes with a gentle boil until thick. Yolks beat up with sugar mixer at high speed until a light creamy mass (about 5 minutes). Heat oven to 180C.
- Shred the almonds with small knife and add together with raisins to semolina, mix. When the yolk mass brightens, mix it with warm (but not hot) semolina porridge in milk.
- Squirrels are removed from the refrigerator and beaten with a pinch of salt to steady peaks. Do not stop whipping, pour in vanilla sugar and mix until it is evenly distributed in the cream. Mix the protein foam with the manna mass on the milk.
- Lubricate the baking dish with a piece of butter and sprinkle with semolina. Put the dough in the mold and send it to the preheated oven. You can bake a cake in several molds.
- Bake a semolina pie on milk until cooked for about 30-40 minutes. After the specified time, turn off the oven, open the door and leave the mold inside for 10 minutes. Take out the form, shift the mannik to the grate and give it a few more minutes to cool.
- Finished mann pie in milk to decorate with sugar powder, almonds, cut into small pieces and serve to the table. Have a nice tea!