If you want to pamper your loved ones with something special, then this recipe is what you need.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
Recipe for cooking at home
- Separate the yolks from proteins, remove them into the refrigerator, and leave the yolks for 10-15 minutes at room temperature. Sift the flour through a sieve with a baking powder and a pinch of salt in one bowl and stir.
- Heat the oven to 180C, bake the butter mold and sprinkle with flour. Mix the yolks with a mixer, gradually pour half of the sugar into a thin trickle and whisk for about 3 minutes at high speed until a lush and light creamy mass appears.
- Squirrels are removed from the refrigerator and beaten with a mixer (the nozzles must be clean) to stable peaks. Without stopping whipping the whites, add sugar to them gradually and beat until it is completely dissolved.
- Mix the dry mixture first with the yolk cream and then the protein cream. Pour the resulting dough into a mold and send it to a preheated oven. Bake the biscuit until cooked at this temperature for about half an hour.
- After the specified time, turn off the oven and leave the cake inside until it cools down. In the meantime, prepare the custard for the cake with strawberries: separate the yolks from proteins, add to them about 50 ml of milk and shake with a whisk or fork. Add the starch to the resulting mixture and mix thoroughly.
- The remaining milk is poured into a saucepan, add sugar and put on fire. Stir the milk until boiling, then pour a little into the yolk mixture, quickly and intensely stirring it with whisk.
- Pour the resulting yolk mass into the remaining sweetened milk, stirring it with a whisk. After boiling, reduce the heat and boil the cream for a minute, with a slight boil, stir as often as possible. “At the end add vanillin to taste, remove from heat, cover and allow to cool completely.”
- Strawberries are picked, washed, dried and blended to a puree consistency. Add sugar, lemon juice to the strawberry puree and mix until the grains are completely dissolved.
- The cooled cake is cut along 3 equal cakes. & nbsp; Whip the cold cream with a mixer until fluffy and mix them with the whipped cream.
- & nbsp; Put the bottom cake on the dish or on the bottom of the split form, grease strawberry sauce, custard , Cover an average Korzh also cover it with strawberries and cream. Cover the cake with the third crust, grease the remaining strawberry sauce, decorate with cream and send to the refrigerator for at least 4 hours (preferably at night) for impregnation.
- The impregnated biscuit cake can be decorated with strawberries, almond lobes or to your taste. Have a nice tea!