With this recipe you can prepare a biscuit in a multivarquet. Such a delicate, lush and tasty biscuit is ideal for preparing cakes and various desserts.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
- 5 eggs (or 4 large)
- 200g of sugar
- 150g of flour
- pinch of citric acid
- pinch of vanillin
Recipe for cooking at home
- Eggs should be removed from the refrigerator, hammered into a bowl and left at room temperature for 15-20 minutes. Flour together with vanillin sifted twice through a sieve into a separate container.
- Beat eggs with a pinch of citric acid for 2-3 minutes. Do not stop whipping, sprinkle sugar in a thin trickle. Beat the eggs with sugar for another 2-3 minutes until a lush, light mass is formed.
- Gradually add the sifted flour to the resulting cream mass and mix it with a spoon several times. Lubricate the bowl with butter and sprinkle with breadcrumbs. Put the biscuit dough into the bowl of the multivarquet and close the lid.
- Prepare the sponge cake in the multivarquet in the Baking mode 60-70 minutes. Then gently remove the biscuit from the multivark with the help of a steaming booth. If you want to make a cake or cake from a biscuit, make sure it stays at least 4 hours long.
- And you can cut a warm biscuit into serving pieces and serve as a dessert. Bon appetit!