The recipe for cucumbers for the winter will please you with its simplicity and a small selection of products. And as a result, you will get crispy cucumbers with spicy sharpness.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
Recipe for cooking at home
- Banks for preservation for the winter thoroughly wash with soda and completely dry. Cucumbers, dill and currant leaves wash and dry. Peel the garlic and cut each tooth into two parts. Half the pod of hot pepper cut into thin rings. Combine everything (except the currant leaves) in a bowl and mix.
- Spread the currant leaves on the jars, top with a mixture of cucumbers, garlic, dill, peppercorns and hot pepper. Mix the water in a saucepan with salt and put on a fire. Stirring, bring the brine to a boil and remove from heat. Pour the vinegar into the salt hot water and mix and pour the contents of the cans with the liquid.
- Cover the bottom of a large pot with a thickly towel and place the jars with cucumbers. Cover the cans with preservative caps and pour hot water into the pan so that its level is 3-4 cm below the cans.
- Put the pan on the fire and bring the water to a boil. The time of sterilization of cans with sharp cucumbers depends on their volume: liter – 15 minutes, two-liter – 20 minutes, three-liter – 25 minutes.
- Remove the jars from the water, roll them upside down and turn upside down . Leave the sharp cucumbers to cool in this position for 3-4 hours. Then you can remove the canned cucumbers in a dark cool place to the rest of the workpieces for the winter.