A simple recipe for a gentle sour cream dessert with gelatin. You will get an excellent dessert for tea with a pleasant, tender consistency and favorite taste.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 200 g of sour cream 15%
- 100 ml of pure water
- a sachet of dry mixture for jelly 35 g (any taste)
- fruit, sugar powder - for decoration
Recipe for cooking at home
- The contents of the sachet for jelly should be 100 ml of boiling water and mix thoroughly. The instructions for the preparation of jelly should indicate that it must be diluted with 200 ml of water. And according to this recipe, you need to dilute it with half the water from the specified amount.
- After completely dissolving the dry mixture, leave it to cool. After about 10-15 minutes add sour cream to the jelly and beat with a mixer for about 5 minutes. A homogeneous, slightly dense mass should be formed, and bubbles should form on the surface.
- Pour the resulting liquid into kremankami or portioned molds and send it to the refrigerator. Sour dessert should be infused in the cold for at least 3 hours for thickening.
- Then take out the crockets from the refrigerator, decorate the dessert to your taste and serve it to the table. Bon appetit!