This is a simple and easy soup recipe for every day from a budget set of products.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 3 potatoes
- 200 g of rice
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 1 can of canned sprats in tomato
- small bunch of dill and parsley
- 1 bay leaf
- a few peas of black pepper
- salt, pepper and spices to taste
Recipe for cooking at home
- Peel potatoes and cut them into small cubes, peel onion and finely chop, peel carrots and grate. Rinse the rice on a sieve and rinse thoroughly.
- Combine all the vegetables and rice in a saucepan, pour cold water and put on a fire. After boiling, add salt, bay leaves and peppercorns, cook vegetable soup with rice for about half an hour with a weak boil. Then add the sprat in tomato, add salt and pepper to taste, cook 5 minutes until readiness. At the end of the cooking, add shredded greens and remove the pan from the fire.
- Cover it with a lid and leave to cool for 15-20 minutes. Spread hot soup on plates and serve to the table. Bon appetit!