This recipe will help you save time on making a delicious first course.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 2 l clean water
- 1 can of canned saury
- 2 potatoes
- 2 carrots
- 1 large tomato
- 100-120 grams of rice
- 1 parsley root
- large bunch of dill and parsley
- several green onions
- 2 bay leaves
- salt, pepper to taste
Recipe for cooking at home
- In the saucepan, boil and add water, put the previously washed rice and the potatoes cut into small cubes. After boiling, reduce the heat and cook potatoes with rice for about 15 minutes with a slight boil. Carrots clean and grate on a large grater, heat 3 tbsp in a frying pan. vegetable oil and fry the carrots in it until soft and golden in a small fire. Then add the chopped green onion and fry for a few more minutes on low heat.
- Meanwhile, make a cut on the tomato, scald the tomato with boiling water and peel. Cut the pulp into small pieces. Peel the parsley root and grate it. & Nbsp;
- Transfer the carrot to a boiling soup, continue to boil it with a weak boil. In the pan with the remaining oil, pour in another 1-2 tablespoons. butter, put on a fire and warm.
- Fry tomatoes in butter over medium heat. Add grated parsley root and cook for 1-2 minutes on a small fire, stirring with a shovel. Transfer the contents of the frying pan into a saucepan with soup, salt and pepper it to taste.
- Open a can of canned saury, mash it with a fork and send it to the soup. Boil it for another 5 minutes on low heat. At the end, pour the chopped dill with parsley, remove from heat and cover.
- After 15-20 minutes, you can serve soup with saury to the table. Bon appetit!