Treat yourself and your family with a delicate and delicious fruit soufflé with gelatin. In order to make the dessert airy, you must strictly follow the recipe.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
Recipe for cooking at home
- Pour gelatin into a small container and pour 100 ml of pure cool water. Leave for 10 minutes before swelling. Pour the jelly out of the sachet into a separate bowl, add sugar and mix.
- Pour 100 ml of hot water and rzezesh thoroughly until completely dissolved. Leave the liquid to cool, meanwhile dissolve the gelatinous liquid in a water bath. Pour the gelatin into a slightly warm jelly and start whisking all at a high speed.
- Beat about 12-15 minutes, then add chilled protein, citric acid and continue whisking for about 5 minutes until thick . Cover the square baking sheet with parchment paper and pour a mixture of gelatin and jelly into it.
- Leave the souffle with gelatin for at least 4 hours in the refrigerator until completely hardened. After this time, take out the form from the refrigerator, sprinkle the surface of the dessert with powdered sugar a little.
- Pour a clean sheet of parchment lightly sprinkled with sugar powder and gently turn the dessert on it. Cut the gelatin soufflé with a sharp knife, greased with vegetable oil (odorless). Immediately after this, serve a dessert for tea or coffee.
- If you want to store a soufflé with gelatin for longer than a day, you need to roll it in sugar powder and dry it at room temperature.