A soup of hodgepodge with mushrooms, cooked according to this recipe, is not only a tasty, but also a useful dish.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 400 g of meat on the bone (pork, beef or chicken are suitable)
- 400 g of champignons
- a can of pickled (about 300 gr)
- 2 potatoes
- 1 large onion
- 100 g of pickled cucumbers (2-3 pcs.)
- 50 g of dried mushrooms (any, you can replace 150-200 g of ceps)
- 50 g of pitted olives (optional)
- 2 tbsp. tomato paste
- 2 bay leaves
- a few green sprigs
- salt, pepper to taste
Recipe for cooking at home
- Dried mushrooms soak in a liter of boiling water for a couple of hours (do not soak the white mushrooms, just rinse and grind). Meanwhile, pour meat with bones and bay leaves 2 liters of cold water and put on fire. After boiling, reduce the heat and cook the meat broth for the mushroom salted saline until ready (half an hour for chicken, an hour for beef, an hour and a half for pork). The foam that forms on the surface is removed.
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into small cubes. Salted cucumbers cut into small cubes, peel onion and finely chopped. With the mushrooms, open the jar and discard the contents in a colander, rinse. Champignons thoroughly wash and cut into small pieces.
- In a frying pan, heat a couple of spoons of vegetable oil and put onions. Fry it for 2-3 minutes on medium heat, stirring, add the champignons and stir. Fry them about 15 minutes before evaporating the juice, add the tomato paste and mix.
- Remove the frying pan from the fire a minute after adding the tomato paste, salt and pepper to taste. Leave the mushroom fry to cool. In a small saucepan, boil a little water and put salted cucumbers. Cook them for 5 minutes and drain the water.
- Drain the water from the dried mushrooms into a separate pan, cut the mushrooms into small pieces. When the meat broth is ready, strain it through a sieve into a pot of water, in which the mushrooms are soaked, remove the bay leaves.
- Put the pan on the fire and bring the mixed broth to a boil. Add the potatoes, crushed dried mushrooms and cook for 10 minutes with a slight boil. Then add honey agaric, pickled cucumbers and mushroom fry. Boil the mushroom hodgepodge 10 minutes with a weak boil.
- Remove the meat from the bone and cut into small pieces, add to the soup, salt and pepper it. After boiling, remove the saucepan from the fire, sprinkle with chopped herbs and cover with a lid for 10-15 minutes. olives cut into rings.
- Solyanka with mushrooms is ready, pour it on plates and serve to the table hot, decorate with olives. Bon appetit!