Skins, the recipe of which comes from England, are lush and fragrant buns with sugar powder.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 250 gr of flour
- 120 ml of milk (+40 ml for greasing the beasts)
- 1 large apple
- 1 egg
- 2-3 tablespoons sugar (+ 1 tablespoon to sprinkle cattle)
- 30 g of butter
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- half-hl. vanilla sugar
- half a hour. vinegar 9%
- half a hour. salt
- half a hour. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp soda
Recipe for cooking at home
- Warm the warm milk in a glass, add the vinegar and stir, leave for 3 minutes. Meanwhile, sift through the sieve in a bowl of all dry ingredients and stir. Cut butter with small pieces, add to dry ingredients and carefully grind everything until crumb is formed.
- Egg in a bowl and beat with a mixer until foam forms. Then gradually pour to him sour milk with vinegar and continue to mix for a few more seconds. Preheat the oven to 200C, cover the pan with parchment paper.
- In the center of the sukha crumb make a groove and pour in the milk mixture. Stir the mass to uniformity and put it on the surface, sprinkled with flour. Stir the dough for hands with a few hands and roll about 4 cm in diameter.
- Cut the dough into 6-8 equal pieces, give them an oval shape and lay them on a baking tray. Lubricate the bread rolls with milk and sprinkle with sugar, send to a preheated oven.
- Bake the cattle for about half an hour before rudeness. Then take out the baking sheet and leave to cool for a few minutes. Ready buns can be served with tea, coffee or with milk. Bon appetit!