Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 250 grams of boiled-frozen shrimps
- 1 grapefruit
- 2 cucumbers < li itemprop="ingredients">1 medium avocado
- a small bunch of lettuce leaves (preferably the Iceberg mixture)
- Provence herbs to taste
- olive oil optional
- 1 clove of garlic
- salt, pepper to taste
Recipe for cooking at home
- Frozen shrimps must be thawed in hot water. In a frying pan, heat up the olive oil, add a clove of garlic, cut into 4 pieces. After a minute, take out the garlic and fry the shrimp for 2 minutes until cooked.
- Cucumber and avocado wash, peel the avocado from the peel, cut into small cubes of the same size. Cucumber, if desired, can be cut with ribbons using a vegetable peeler.
- Peel the grapefruit from the peel and thin films, cut the flesh into cubes. Wash the leaves of lettuce and dry with paper towels. In a separate container add the avocado, cucumber and grapefruit. Salt, pepper to taste, pour a little olive oil and mix.
- Put salad leaves on top of the salad bowl, top the salad with avocado and grapefruit, decorate the salad with prawns and sprinkle with Provencal herbs. You can serve a shrimp salad to the main course.