The meatballs with meatballs are a delicious and easy-to-prepare dish, the recipe of which does not require complex ingredients from you.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 1 kg of cabbage
- 250 g of any ground beef
- 2 potatoes
- 1 onion
- 1 large carrot
- a few branches of green
- 2 bay leaves
- salt. pepper to taste
Recipe for cooking at home
- Peel onion and cut very finely, grate, add minced meat and mix thoroughly. Salt, pepper forcemeat to taste and mix again. Peel the potatoes and cut them into small cubes.
- Pour about 2.5 liters of water into a pan and put on a fire. After boiling, add a little water and dip the potatoes there. If the cabbage is old, stiff – poke it into boiling water along with the potatoes.
- From the stuffing to make round meatballs and put them one by one into the boiling broth. If the cabbage is young, add it 10 minutes after the potatoes (immediately after the meatballs). Carrots grate and fry until golden in a heated frying pan with two tablespoons of vegetable oil for 5 minutes . Pour a little water into the pan from the soup, stir and pour everything into the pan. Add salt, pepper to taste and stir.
- Prepare the cabbage soup with meatballs until they are fully cooked . After about 5 minutes after adding fried carrots, remove the pan from the fire, sprinkle the soup with chopped herbs and cover with a lid. Leave the cabbage soup for 10 minutes.
- Pour ready soup with meatballs on plates and serve hot to the table. Bon appetit!