A simple recipe for making a sauté from eggplant is within the power of every hostess, even a beginner. Such a vegetable saute with eggplants will be enjoyed by everyone without exception.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
Recipe for cooking at home
- Eggplant thoroughly wash and cut into circles, about 1 cm thick. Fold the crushed eggplants in a bowl, add salt and mix thoroughly, leave for 15 minutes. Then rinse the eggplant slices under running water and dry completely with paper towels.
- Wash tomatoes and cut them in circles of the same thickness as the eggplant. Peel onion and cut into half rings. Carrots clean and grate on a large grater. Garlic clean and very finely chopped, greens washed and chopped. Bulgarian pepper is washed and cleaned of seeds, cut the flesh with rings or semirings.
- Pour 2-3 tablespoons into the frying pan. of vegetable oil and put on fire. In the preheated oil, add half a slice of eggplant and fry them until they are brown (about 5 minutes). Transfer the eggplant on a paper towel, pour a couple of spoons of oil into the pan and heat it. Fry the remaining eggplants until done in the same way.
- Then heat 3-4 tablespoons in a frying pan or sauté pan. vegetable oil and put onions on it. After a couple of minutes, add the carrots and fry the vegetables together for about 5 minutes over medium heat, stirring occasionally. After the specified time, put eggplants on top of the roast in one layer, sprinkle them with chopped garlic and herbs (leave for other layers), salt and pepper. Cover the aubergine layer with tomatoes, add salt, pepper and sprinkle with herbs and garlic.
- So lay another 2-3 layers of aubergines with the Bulgarian pepper and tomatoes (the last should be on top). Cook sautéed eggplant for half an hour on a small fire under the lid.
- Then remove the frying pan / sauté pan from the heat and leave to cool for 15 minutes. Remove the lid, spread the vegetable sauté from eggplant on plates and serve as a side dish or main dish. Bon appetit!