There are a lot of recipes for preparing sandwiches with red fish and everyone deserves attention. This way of decorating sandwiches allows you to serve them even at a festive table.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 1 baguette
- 600 g of cherry tomatoes
- 500 g of slightly salted red fish (salmon, trout , salmon)
- 150 g black olives seed bean
- 80-100 g butter
- a little black sesame for decoration
- a few twigs of parsley or dill
Recipe for cooking at home
- Baguette cut into slices about 1 cm thick, grease a thin layer of butter. Cut the red fish into thin, wide slices and lay them on top of the smeared bread.
- Tomatoes are washed and cut into two equal parts. In the middle, along the skin, make a small incision so that “wings” appear. Wash the greens, dry and peel on small twigs. Put the greens on sandwiches with red fish.
- Open the jar of raspberries and drain the excess liquid. Cut each length into two halves, and then cut each half across into 2 pieces. Lay out on sandwiches, next to the greens are tomatoes. To put tomatoes on a piece of olives, as in the photo.
- You can decorate sandwiches with red fish with black sesame or crushed olives by pressing them into the tomato. The appetizer is ready, you can serve it to the table. Bon appetit!