A delicious sandwich cake with blueberries, cooked according to this recipe, is perfect for a family tea party. Glad your loved ones with fragrant homemade cakes.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
Recipe for cooking at home
- Start with making a shortbread dough for a blueberry pie. Leave butter in the freezer for 10 minutes. In a bowl, combine the flour, sugar, salt and stir. Grate it with a dry mixture of butter and carefully grind everything with a fork until it crumbs.
- Pour cold water into the mixture and knead a homogeneous dough. Roll a ball out of it, wrap it with food film and send it to the refrigerator for half an hour. In the meantime, prepare the bilberry stuffing for the pie.
- In a small bowl, combine sugar, starch, flour and stir. Clean the blueberries, rinse them and dry them. Add the berries in a bowl, add a dry mixture to them and mix thoroughly. Form the baking dish with a piece of butter.
- divide the dough into 2 unequal parts (approximately 2: 3), roll out the bulk and lay it on the bottom of the mold, form high bows. In the basket of dough, add the berry stuffing and grate 15 gr of butter on top.
- Put the remaining dough into a circle and lay on the berry stuffing, make a few small incisions in it to exit the steam. Before baking, the cake with bilberry filling should be infused in the refrigerator for about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 200C. Remove the form from the refrigerator and send it to the preheated oven. Bake a sandwich cake with blueberries for about 15 minutes at the specified temperature.
- Then lower the temperature to 180 and continue to cook the blueberry cake for another half hour. After the specified time, take the mold out of the oven and leave it for 5 hours at room temperature for complete cooling and impregnation.
- After the specified time, the shortbread sandberry pie can be put into the refrigerator or cut into batch pieces and serve to the table. Have a nice tea!