Salted eggplant for the winter is a great appetizer for meat dishes. Try to prepare eggplants in this way - you will be pleasantly surprised by the result.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
Recipe for cooking at home
- In a saucepan, boil and add water, the eggplant should be thoroughly washed under a stream of cold water. Dip the washed vegetables into boiling salted water and boil them for 8-9 minutes with a gentle boil.
- Bars and lids are sterilized in any convenient way for you. Remove the eggplants from the boiling water, make several incisions along the skin along the skin. Garlic is cleaned and cut into plates, crammed into them cuts in eggplant. Tightly lay the eggplant in jars.
- Add cold water to the salt and put it on the fire. After boiling, peel the brine from the fire and pour the eggplant in the jars (before laying the knife blade or spoon / fork under the glass).
- Cover the jars with lids and put in a large saucepan, with a towel. Pour into the pan water of the same temperature as the glass jars, put everything on the fire.
- After boiling, reduce the heat so that the water is slightly boiling. Sterilize the salted aubergines for about 15 minutes. Then remove the jars from the boiling water, roll them up and turn them upside down, cover with a warm blanket.
- After 5-6 hours, remove the cans for storage in a dark cool place. You can consume salted aubergines 1-2 weeks after cooking.