Very simple and quick to prepare salad with tuna is prepared in a hurry, does not require a large set of products and always turns delicious and fresh.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 2 potatoes
- 300 g of canned corn
- 3 eggs
- 200 g of canned tuna
- 1 onion
- 1 large or 2 medium cucumber (optional)
- mayonnaise to taste
- salt, pepper to taste
Recipe for cooking at home
- Wash potatoes and put them in a saucepan of boiling water, cook it in a uniform until soft for about 40 minutes. Transfer the boiled potatoes to a plate, cool and peel.
- Grate the potatoes on a large grater, peel onion and cut into small cubes. In a frying pan, heat 2-3 tablespoons. of vegetable oil and fry onions in it on low fire until golden.
- Eggs should be poured in cold water, put on fire and bring to a boil. Cook them for about 10 minutes with a slight boil. Then drain the boiling water and pour boiled eggs with ice water, leave until completely cooled. & nbsp;
- Wash cucumber and cut into small cubes, tinned the canned tuna with a fork, and put corn on a sieve. Eggs should be cleaned from the shell and finely chopped. & Nbsp;
- Combine potatoes, eggs, corn, tuna, salt, pepper, season with mayonnaise and mix. When serving, decorate each serving with fresh herbs. Bon appetit!