Very easy for digestion salad with tuna and celery will charge your body with vitamins and will give you new strength.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 300 grams of celery stalks
- 1 can of canned tuna (in its own juice) - about 350 grams
- 1 large pear (preferably green varieties)
- 1 egg
- 3-4 tbsp. mayonnaise
- salt to taste
Recipe for cooking at home
- Place the egg in a small saucepan, pour cold water and put on a fire. After boiling, reduce heat and boil the egg for 10 minutes. Remove the pan from the fire, drain the boiling water and pour cold water into it, leave it to cool down.
- Meanwhile, the celery stems should be washed and cut into half-corn, folded into a salad bowl. Open the jar of tuna and drain the liquid, mash the fish with a fork. Wash the pear, cut it in half and remove the core, cut the pulp together with the rind with small cubes.
- Cool the egg from the shell and cut into small cubes. Combine in a salad bowl celery, tuna, boiled egg, pear and salt to taste. Season the salad with tuna and celery with mayonnaise and serve immediately to the table. Bon appetit!