A hearty and easy-to-prepare salad with pork meat, which is sure to please you with a combination of ingredients. Prepare this salad can everyone - quickly, simply and delicious.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 0.5 kg of pork pulp
- 1 can of canned peas (about 350-400 gr)
- 3 medium bulbs
- 300 g of carrots
- 100 ml of pure water
- mayonnaise (3-5 tablespoons)
- 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp. sugar
- salt to taste
Recipe for cooking at home
- In a saucepan, boil water and salt it, put pork meat there. Cook the pulp after boiling for about an hour until cooked. Then drain and cool it. While meat is being cooked, marinate onion: peel, cut into rings or semirings, fold it into a small container.
- Sip sugar, about half a hour. salt and pour the vinegar. Stir well the onion, lightly crush it, cover it with a lid and leave for about an hour at room temperature.
- Carrots cleaned, grated on a large grater and folded into a deep frying pan or thick-walled pan. Pour in a frying pan of clean water, put on medium heat. Stew, stirring occasionally, under the lid for about 10 minutes until the liquid evaporates and the carrots soften.
- Then remove the frying pan from the heat and leave without the lid. Cool down pork meat cut into small cubes (pieces of fat removed), folded into a salad bowl. Open a jar of canned peas and drain excess liquid, add peas to meat.
- Add stewed carrots, marinated onions, stir. Before serving, season the salad with pork meat with mayonnaise and mix. Bon appetit!